Saturday 23 November 2013

Eyeshadow Palette...

So, this is my first ever eyeshadow palette, and I am so excited to use it. Many people my age (I'm only 18) are masters of make-up, but I've only started liking make-up recently so lets see how it goes. I have always liked lipsticks, but my newfound interest in eyeshadows have been from watching make-up tutorials in youtube and let me tell you it is very fascinating. It looks very easy and after some time I guess that it will become easy, but for starters like me it seems like an herculean task :)


The palette that I purchased is from MUA and is called the Smokin Palette and it has 10 beautiful colours.



 These are some swatches of the colours and they are highly pigmented and I think they will suit any skin tone.


 Accidental swatch of the eye pencil

This is my first ever make-up palette, do let me know what was your first venture into make-up..


Valli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment