Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sparkle...


My mum has beautiful taste and she bought me some jewellery from Primark. When I go into Primark I just have a look around the shop, I skim past the jewellery section because there is sooo much... 






As everyone say's there are some gems in Primark, but you have to look for them, really look for them and these are gems. I love jewellery but I just don't have the patience to envision everything when I buy them.







I think earrings are a must, they just are beautiful and I absolutely love them, I guess it is a good thing that I have so many...






I am getting swept into the crazy knuckle/midi ring trend, I just want some, they just look really cool and I think that they would suit me.







Well you know what I am going to be looking for..anything that you particularly like or are crazed about??

Valli xx

1 comment:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete