Friday 18 October 2013

Salmon...


I am in Uni, it is very exciting and there is a lotttt to study, but cooking...You try really hard to cook and be really healthy, but that does'nt seem possible after all the lectures, watching youtube and being lazy in general. After I have actually cooked something, it seems like I am eating real food and that is really amazing..

Sooo, Here we go...

The recipe...(For 1 person)
Salmon Fillet
Lemon 
Salt and Pepper
Chilli Powder 

I used this lemon Jif, it is basically lemon juice in a tiny little bottle, you can use whatever else you have..


Place the salmon in a bowl and add the pepper, salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and anything else that you want to garnish it with. Mix everything and let it marinate for about 30 mins to an hour. 


Heat a pan and add some oil to fry the salmon, you can oven cook it, if you wish. After the oil heats a bit, add the salmon and fry it till it is to your preferred texture, I fried mine till it looked like it was nearly burnt..   


I promise you that I did not pour so much oil, the salmon releases some oils...


 After the salmon is done, serve with some salad, dressing and Voila you are done, finito!!! 







If any of you are in Uni, hope this is helpful and it really doesn't take long, marinate and fry that's it. If you are vegetarian you could always eat it with quorn instead.

I ate mine with some kiwi, kiwi and green grapes are my favourite right now, what is yours?? 

Valli xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so tasty, I love salmon and with some veggies - PERFECT! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I notice that you didnt add any sauce to the meal?. Healthier option because the salmon was seasoned well enough, yea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, you could add sauce if you want, there's a lot of salad so it is going to be healthy either way xx

      Delete